28 Sept 2011

Fetish symbolic

This is recognized as the BDSM Triskelion

I think this might be interesting to use as a print for the collection.
Talking about the collection I have some ideas
- I like how an erotic posture is used as a print for this garment :
Saying that I think that this is outrageous for a ready-to-wear collection, my main idea today is to hide the print inside the garment (lining)...So that the print remains in the private sphere of the wearer... And might add a subtle contrast to the "almost-mandatory" shimmering black leather...

This item is called a Ring of O (ref: The Story of O) and is used to identify "bottoms" 

This make me remember of a Chanel show (ref: Lagerfield Confidential) :



all mixed with the Venetian style that I like.

It's unrelated but I think this look from McQueen Fall/Winter 2003 is quite inspirational!!

No comments:

Post a Comment